Who is officer blue from Blue Lives Matter?
Membership expires after 1 Year.
(I guess $45 is not enough to keep this site from expiring.)
Who is the head of Blue Lives Matter?
or should I ask… who are the blueS?
I guess I’m not trying very hard to find out who runs BLUE LIVES MATTER
ALL LIVES MATTER …should be the name of this group.
And while I’m on it…Who Started Black Lives Matter? Was it after a kid weighing too many pounds, being used to pushing people around, taking without permission or should I say shop lifting items with a group of kids in a suburb of St. Louis?
Didn’t he meet his match one day in Ferguson?
Was this the birth of Black Lives Matter?
Please don’t tell me that SHARPTON is associated with this group.
Trump Officials File Appeal to Overturn Ruling Blocking Immigration Order FEB. 4, 2017
- ‘So-Called’ Judge Criticized by Trump Is Known as a… FEB. 4, 2017 Judge James Robart, who blocked the president’s immigration order, is described by those who know him as a “judge’s judge” unafraid of…
- Judge James Robert…”unafraid”
- unafraid of what?
Who is James Robart?
Blue Lives Matter
aka as the “BLM judge Black Lives Matter judge.”
Judge Robart Rules Against President Just Months After Calling Cops Killers by OFFICER BLUE on February 3, 2017 with 49 comments already.
Seattle, Washington – U.S. District Judge James Robart issued a nationwide halt on President Trump’s immigration executive order on Friday. Judge Robart is the same judge who accused the Seattle police union of killing black people and proclaimed “Black Lives Matter” from the bench.
Wednesday evening, Judge Robart issued an immediate restraining order on the President’s executive order banning travel from foreign nationals from seven Muslim countries that hold terrorist bases.
Washington and Minnesota had filed a lawsuit against the federal government to halt the travel ban, and Judge Robart declared that the states were likely to succeed in their lawsuits before issuing the restraining order.
The Justice Department responded by saying, “The department looks forward to reviewing the court’s written order and will determine next steps.”
Who is OFFICER BLUE…why is officer blue hiding behind a pseudonymn?
Blue Lives Matter
Now let’s try to find Judge Robert’s cv
The U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington is a federal court serving the area west of the Cascade Mountains from Oregon to the Canadian border. The district has courthouses in Seattle and Tacoma.
Judge James L. Robart Biography
Hon James L. Robart
Judge James L. Robart was nominated for appointment on December 11, 2003. Judge Robart was confirmed by the Senate on June 17, 2004. Judge Robart entered duty on June 28, 2004.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D. 1973), Administrative Editor, Georgetown Law Journal, 1972-1973
- Whitman College (B.A. magna cum laude, 1969); Phi Beta Kappa.
- 1973 – 1996 Lawyer, Lane Powell Moss & Miller
- 1997 – 2002 Co-Managing Partner, Lane Powell Spears Lubersky
- 2003 – 2004 Managing Partner, Lane Powell Spears Lubersky
- 2004 – present United States District Court Judge, Western District of Washington
- Member, Ninth Circuit IT Committee, 2007-2009
- Ninth Circuit Advisory Board, 2002-2005
- Lawyer Representative, Ninth Circuit Judicial Conference, 1993-1995
- Board of Governors, Federal Circuit Bar Association, 1985-1986
- Organizing Committee, Federal Circuit Bar Association, 1983-1984
- Fellow, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Fellow, American Bar Foundation
- Member, Ninth Judicial Circuit Historical Society
- Chair of the Board of Trustees, Whitman College
- Former Chair, Board of Overseers, Whitman College
- Former President and Trustee, Seattle Children’s Home
- Former Co-Chair, Second Century Society, Children’s Home Society of Washington
- Former Member, State Advisory Board and Former Trustee, Children’s
Keep looking and you will find!