“This is another unintended consequence of designing airplanes that anyone can fly : anyone can take you up on the offer. Beyond the degradation of basic skills of people who may once have been competent pilots, the fourth-generation jets have enabled people who probably never had the skills to begin with and should not have been in the cockpit. As a result, the mental makeup of airline pilots has changed. On this there is nearly universal agreement—at Boeing and Airbus, and among accident investigators, regulators, flight-operations managers, instructors, and academics. A different crowd is flying now, and though excellent pilots still work the job, on average the knowledge base has become very thin.”
The Sarcastic Cynic™
- Daniel Padilla: skier, sailor, unemployed CEO of Greystone Aviation, animal abuser.
- French Women's World Cup Trio Posed Naked...
- Al Nusrah (Al Qaeda) Murder 3 Truck Drivers WARNING GRAPHIC from Liveleak.com
- Daniel Padilla, the CEO and Founder, of Greystone Aviation, Animal Abuser's Wild Tales
- Nude Yoga Instructor Poses in Her Favorite Positions (NSFW)
- 75,423 visits by VIP's